World War II
Not to be confused with the real World War II that was started by Germany in 1939.
The roots of the World War II were created after Brazil and Indonesia declared war against Argentina. Both armies retaliated when Argentina signed protection treaties with the United States of America, United Kingdom, Romania and Sweden, among other countries.
After a month or so of "cold war" activities, including Indonesia creating some market mayhem in Argentina, the ATLANTIS forces decided to attack France, claiming France was denying freedom to Switzerland. At the time, France was negotiating an independence treaty with Swiss representatives, led by Big Brother and Bremer. The plan was to give Switzerland independence back to the first Swiss region on Dec. 15th. ATLANTIS did not send any ultimatum to France and unilaterally decided to wage war against France. In the meantime, Argentinian forces assaulted Indonesia-occupied South Africa's Western Cape, distracting the Indonesian army and allowing the other ATLANTIS countries to launch their attack on France.
Sweden's official justification for the war is France's regions with high densities of wood. Other countries have been accused of waging the war for these reasons as well, though none have confirmed this. Coincidentally or not, the French regions first invaded had high densities of raw materials.
- ATLANTIS invasion of France
- Brazil-Argentina War
- Indonesia-Argentina War
- Romania-Russia War
- Operation Burning Spirit
Battle for Poitou-Charentes I
- Participants: USA vs France, Italy, Brazil, Indonesia, Iran
- Outcome - Conquered by USA
- Link - Battle for Poitou-Charentes I
- Date - December 8, 2008
- Hero For USA - Benn Dover (-4061)
- Hero For France - BattalGazi (2160)
Battle for Poitou-Charentes II
- Participants - France, Italy, Brazil, Indonesia, Iran vs USA
- Outcome - France regained territory
- Link - Battle for Poitou-Charentes II
- Date - December 18, 2008
- Hero For France - Star4891 (-21848)
- Hero For USA - Swarley (5745)
Outcome: Victory for PEACE GC, dissolution of ATLANTIS