From eRepublik Official Wiki
| General Rank
|| Nad Tatrou sa blýska|
"Lightning Over the Tatras"
|| Slovak, Czech, English, Hungarian
|| Central Slovakia
|| Slovak crown (SKK)
| Minimum salary
|| 0.10 SKK
| Food bonus
| Weapon bonus
| Last update
|| November 5th 2012 by Fenos19
Slovakia is a nation that has regained its independence after being the strategic battleground for its neighbors. The Slovak Republic is a state in Central Europe. Slovakia is a landlocked country bordered by the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. Its capital region is Bratislava.
Original Slovak regions and borders
The Slovak landscape is noted primarily for its mountainous nature, with the Carpathian Mountains extending across most of the northern half of the country.
Amongst these mountain ranges are the high peaks of the Tatra mountains.
To the north, close to the Polish border, are the High Tatras which are a home to many scenic lakes and valleys as well as the highest point in Slovakia, the Gerlachovský štít at 2,655 metres, and the country's highly symbolic mountain Kriváň.
Original Regions of Slovakia
Slovakia consists of 4 original regions. The original territory of Slovakia is composed of several regions: Bratislava, Central Slovakia, Eastern Slovakia and Western Slovakia.
Slovakia and Czech Republic merged under Slovak flag in November 2010 and created a Czecho-Slovak Federative Republic (Czechoslovakia), but this federation isn't active now.
Slovakia (Slovak: Slovensko) is located in Central Europe. It borders following regions:
Slovakia has eight political parties, the table below shows TOP 5 of them :
|| Party President
|| Number of members
|| HLAS - THE VOICE
|| Burko Burian
|| Center-right, Libertarian
|| Vesela Strana
|| Center-right, Authoritarian
|| E S O
|| Center-left, Libertarian
|| Freemasons Lodge
|| Center-right, Libertarian
The following table lists the presidents of Slovakia.
The following table lists the last congress elections results.
Country trading embargoes
Slovakia has trading embargoes with:
This country doesn't have any trading embargoes at the moment.
Slovakia has Mutual Protection Pacts with:
- Mexico, expires Apr 23, 2014
- Poland, expires Apr 14, 2014
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), expires Apr 28, 2014
- Spain, expires Apr 18, 2014
- Turkey, expires Apr 27, 2014
- USA, expires Apr 20, 2014
Active wars in Slovakia:
- On April 13, 2008, the Czech Republic annexed Slovakia as a result of the Slovakia-Czech Republic War.
- On June 23, 2008, the Hungary annexed the former Slovak regions as a result of the Hungary-Czech Republic War.
- August 2008 - Slovak regions were divided between Hungary and Romania as a result of World War I.
- 30 October 2008, 9:00 CET - Slovakian Independence War begins
- 2 November 2008, 23:40 CET - Slovak Republic recreated, National Day of Slovak Freedom established.
- 5 November 2008 - Artur Fabre was elected as the first president of new Slovakia.
- 8 January 2008 - resistance wars for another former Slovak region begins
- October/November 2009 -
- November 2009 -