|This article is outdated and the information may no longer be valid. (July 2016)|
Slovakia (officially the Slovak Republik, Slovak: Slovenská republika, short form Slovensko) is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It has a population of 124 and currently borders the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. The Capital of Slovakia is Žilina (Central Slovakia).
The Slovak landscape is noted primarily for its mountainous nature, with the Carpathian Mountains extending across most of the northern half of the country.
Amongst these mountain ranges are the high peaks of the Tatra mountains.
To the north, close to the Polish border, are the High Tatras which are a home to many scenic lakes and valleys as well as the highest point in Slovakia, the Gerlachovský štít at 2,655 metres, and the country's highly symbolic mountain Kriváň.
Slovakia and Czech Republic merged under Slovak flag in November 2010 and created a Czecho-Slovak Federative Republic (Czechoslovakia), but this federation isn't active now.
Slovakia (Slovak: Slovensko) is located in Central Europe. It borders following regions:
This is the list of TOP 5 parties in Slovakia:
|1 ▬||Liehovisti||Center, Authoritarian||24 ▼||Changed orientation from Centar-Right since last update|
|2 ▬||HLAS - THE VOICE||Center-Right, Libertarian||14 ▼|
|3 ▬||Vesela Strana||Center-Right, Libertarian||11 ▼|
|4 ▲||gabberattack||Far-Right, Libertarian||9 ▼||Changed orientation from Centar-Right since last update|
|5 ▼||Center, Libertarian||7 ▼||Changed orientation from Centar-Left since last update|
Note: Last updated on March 30, 2015
Currently Slovakia has no Congress as they do not control any regions.
Note: Last updated on October 29, 2017
Country trading embargoes
Slovakia has trading embargoes with:
This country doesn't have any trading embargoes at the moment.
Slovakia has Mutual Protection Pacts with:
This country doesn't have any mutual protection pacts at the moment.
- On April 13, 2008, the Czech Republic annexed Slovakia as a result of the Slovakia-Czech Republic War.
- On June 23, 2008, the Hungary annexed the former Slovak regions as a result of the Hungary-Czech Republic War.
- August 2008 - Slovak regions were divided between Hungary and Romania as a result of World War I.
- 30 October 2008, 9:00 CET - Slovak Independence War begins
- 2 November 2008, 23:40 CET - Slovak Republic recreated, National Day of Slovak Freedom established.
- 5 November 2008 - Artur Fabre was elected as the first president of new Slovakia.
- 8 January 2008 - resistance wars for another former Slovak region begins
- 23 July 2014 - Joined the Root alliance.
Current Countries - Conquered Countries