|This article is actively undergoing a major edit for a short while. To help avoid edit conflicts, please do not edit this page while this message is displayed.|
This page was last edited at 17:33, 15 December 2020 (PST) by Andycro.
eRepublik link: https://www.erepublik.com/en/main/elections
Clicking "Elections" on the Community tab, will display the Elections page. By default, elections page displays either the currently ongoing elections or the results of the most recent elections. On this page you can also:
- View other election results by making selections from the drop-down lists in the upper left.
- See the time of the next elections to be held in the box in the upper right.
On the Election Day (the 5th, 15th or 25th of every month, depending on the election type), citizens can vote for their preferred candidate by simply clicking the Vote button.
Diffrent election types
There are three different types of elections:
- Elections for the Country President (held on 5th of every month)
- Elections for the Party President (held on 15th of every month)
- Elections for the Congress (held on 25th of every month)
Elections for Country President
In the Elections for the Country President, citizens from each country vote for their preferred candidate to become President. Each party supports their own candidate for president, however, each candidate can be supported by more than one party. There is a maximum of 5 candidates on each presidential elections.
Elections for Party President
In the Elections for the Party President, members of each political party may vote for their preferred candidate to become the president of that party. Party elections will not occur only if there are no candidates for the party president.
Elections for Congress
In the Elections for the Congress, citizens from each country vote for their preferred party to represent them in the Parliament. Congress elections will not occur if a country has been wiped off the map.
Who can vote?
- Party members can vote in the elections for the president of their party and every citizen can vote on elections for the Congress or President of their citizenship country.