eRepublik link: http://www.erepublik.com/en/economy/training-grounds
|Soldier related terms|
Basic concepts: Military rank • Aircraft rank • Strength • Damage • Influence • Weapon • Booster • Battlefield • Ground battle • Aircraft battle
Each training facility has different kind of effects to your training.
|Building name and images from Q1 to Q4||Training cost||Training effect Q1||Training effect Q2||Training effect Q3||Training effect Q4|
| Weights Room
||Free||+5 strength||+10 strength||+15 strength||+20 strength|
| Climbing Center
||0.19 GOLD||+2.5 strength||+5 strength||+7.5 strength||+10 strength|
| Shooting Range
||0.89 GOLD||+5 strength||+10 strength||+15 strength||+20 strength|
| Special Forces Center
||1.79 GOLD||+10 strength||+20 strength||+30 strength||+40 strength|
Upgrade and Downgrade
The four Buildings have the same Upgrade cost:
- From Q1 to Q2 costs 20 GOLD
- From Q1 to Q3 costs 70 GOLD
- From Q1 to Q4 costs 170 GOLD
- From Q2 to Q3 costs 50 GOLD
- From Q3 to Q4 costs 100 GOLD
The four Buildings have the same Downgrade refund (50 % of the upgrade value):
- From Q4 to Q3 you get 50 GOLD
- From Q3 to Q2 you get 25 GOLD
- From Q2 to Q1 you get 10 GOLD
- From Q3 to Q1 you get 35 GOLD
- From Q4 to Q1 you get 85 GOLD
- Q: How many times can I train in one day?
- A: Maximum of 4 times, once in each training facility.
- Q: How can I upgrade or downgrade my training buildings?
- Q: How many experience points do I get?
- A: You get 2 XP for every single training ground you use.
- Q: Can I buy multiple training buildings that are the same type?
- A: No you can't.
- Q: How much energy do I lose from training on the new buildings?
- A: 10
- Q: Do I still get the Natural Enemy or Friends Referral bonus?
- A: No
- Training contract
- Fight - How to fight.
- Daily tasks
- Rising:Training grounds
- One:Training grounds
|Energy and what influences it|
Recovering energy: Energy bar • First aid kit • Food • House • Power pack • Weekly challenge • Winter treat • Pumpkin • Carrot