|Energy and what influences it|
Recovering energy: Energy bar • First aid kit • Food • House • Power pack • Weekly challenge • Winter treat • Pumpkin • Carrot
- Icon House Q1.png
- Icon House Q2.png
- Icon House Q3.png
- Icon House Q4.png
- Icon House Q5.png
- Icon House Q6.png
- Icon House Q7.png
House increases citizen's recoverable energy.
Once a House is in a citizen's inventory it needs to be activated before the citizen gets the benefits from the House. A House that has been activated can not be sold on the marketplace.
A House can be deactivated and re-activated at any time. Keep in mind that when deactivating a House its durability will be consumed in 1 hour increments. For example, deactivating a House after using it for 1 hour and 3 minutes will consume 2 hours of its durability.
Like all products, it can be purchased on marketplace.
Since Day 2,492 a citizen can have one house of each quality activated at any time.
- House raw material is used to produce houses.
- If the country owns a region that's connected to capital with sand, clay, wood, limestone or granite, every company in that country will get +20% production bonus per resource; otherwise, regions not connected to capital will provide half of the production bonus (+10%).
- The only way to produce houses is by using work tickets generated by your employees. You can not work as manager in your House factories or your House raw material companies.
- If a citizen has two or more companies of the same quality, those companies will contribute to building only one House. For example, if you have 1 Q3 House factory you will only be able to apply 3 work tickets per day to single a House, but if you have 2 Q3 House factories you will be able to apply 6 work tickets per day to a single house.
- See the Productivity page for information on the quantity of House raw materials and work tickets that are needed to produce each quality of houses.
The effectiveness of houses depend on their quality.
A house's quality level determines three characteristics: durability (in days), energy bonus and recoverable energy bonus:
- Q1: 7 days, +50 energy bonus, 0 recoverable energy bonus
- Q2: 7 days, +80 energy bonus, 0 recoverable energy bonus
- Q3: 7 days, +100 energy bonus, 0 recoverable energy bonus
- Q4: 7 days, +150 energy bonus, 0 recoverable energy bonus
- Q5: 7 days, +200 energy bonus, 0 recoverable energy bonus
- Q6: coming soon
- Q7: coming soon
House durability determines how many days it may be reused before having to be disposed of. On the other hand, energy bonus determines how much energy points the house provides to the citizen.
In addition to durability and energy bonus, Q6 and Q7 houses also provide a recoverable energy bonus.
Since Day 2,492 citizens will receive 1 Overtime Point for each different quality active house per hour that it remains active. For example, if a citizen has 3 active houses (q1,q2,q3) they will receive 3 Overtime Points per hour.