Battlefield is the place where battles take place. Every region can become a battlefield but only in one war at one time. If you want to read about how battles are fought, visit battle mechanics page.
The battlefield interface
There are two battlefield interfaces, one for the ground divisions and one for the air division. However, the majority of the interfaces are similar, and if there are differences they will be stated. The following is the description of the desktop version of the battlefield interface, however, on the right side, you can also see a glimpse of how the mobile version looks like.
In the top left corner, on the menu level before the homepage button, you will find your avatar alongside with your citizen name, level, energy bar and a possibility to recover energy if it can be recovered. Just below is a house button that shows if you have the residence bonus available (house button is green) or it is not-available (house button is grey) for that battle, and it is followed by the name of the residence region and the country of the residence region. Then, a citizen can observe their amount of gold, currency and prestige points.
On the top right corner, there are 3 interactive links that show if you have any missions, messages or alerts. The number with the number of active missions, new messages and new alerts will be displayed if there are any. The last link is the one to the weekly leaderboards.
Battlefield frame top
In the top right corner, there is a filter drop-down menu where animations can be turned on or off, stats about defeated enemy can be shown or not, and even if the players should be shown on the battlefield.
In the top left and right corners are the citizens that made the most damage in the division for each side. In the ground battlefield interface, there is also a drop-down menu where you can see the citizen that made the most damage in other ground divisions.
The top centre area is the main area of the battlefield. In the middle, there is the influence bar. The bar tells how many percents and domination points both sides are currently holding. Just above the influence bar, it could be the influence multiplicator in case there is a determination bonus on the side you are fighting for. There is also a timer that shows the time passed in that round.
Just below, on the top left and right side, you can see the countries that are in the war. In the middle is a section with 6 overview buttons (only first three are active at the moment):
- Current battle zone which shows the current campaign points (94 are needed to win the battle) with an overview of how they were won by divisions, allies of each country involved in the war, current domination percentage and points for each division, and the level how much of more damage is needed to become an epic battle
- Fighter statistics which shows the top fighters on each side per each round of the battle in all of the divisions. More information is available here
- War history which shows all of the battles in this war, with information which region was attacked, which country won and when
- My stats
- War statistics
- Battlefield information
Battlefield frame middle
The actual fighting can be viewed in the middle of the battlefield frame. Here you can see whenever a soldier enters the battlefield and you will see their tank with their tank skin and soldiers:
- energy bar
- influence (whenever one fights)
On the right middle side, you can also see if there are any active Combat orders for this battle.
The bottom frame is where you control your fight. Booster, special weapon (only available for ground division battles) and change division buttons (only available in the ground division battles in special occasions) can be found in the left bottom corner. Upon clicking the buttons you can see all the options on your disposal and you can click one of the available ones to activate it immediately.
In the bottom right corner, you can find the buttons to the Join Guerrilla Fights (only ground division if certain circumstances are met), supply shop, battle statistics, vehicle depot and Guerrilla Fights Inventory (only ground division).
The fighting controls can be found on the center bottom and they consist of five elements:
- Influence you have made in the mini-battle (above the "Fight" button)
- Recover energy button that changes depending on how can you recover the energy. Hovering over the recover energy button will provide information on how much more of the energy you can recover by eating or additional information if you reached the maximum energy that could be recovered. In the order of consuming, depending on what you have available, the button will be:
- Fight button
- Choose weapon
- The rank bar which tells you your current rank and how far away are you from your next rank. By hovering over different parts of it you can see more detailed information.
To see battle stats click the View Battle statistics button in the bottom-right corner or Fighter statistics in the top middle part of the interface frame. Fighter statistics will contain the following information:
- Top soldiers of each mini-battle with the following information
- Avatar, name and nationality
- Number of enemies killed or the influence (depending if you chose kills or damage tab)
- Link to the profile.
- Your row will be highlighted.
As a default, you will see the stats of the current mini-battle in your division. However, you can see the stats of other mini-battles or other divisions simply by clicking the desired links.
Note: Battle stats are only available for battles that are active.
Watching a battle
Even if you're not living in any country that is part of the battle, you will be able to watch the battle yourself. There will be a notice telling you that you're not in any participating countries and that if you wish to fight, you must move to one of them.
Moving via battlefield
If you can't fight in the battle, you will see a notice telling you that you need to be located in one of the countries participating in the battle to join the fight. You will also be given a chance to move to one of these countries directly from the battlefield.
When you press the "Change location" you will see a similar interface to Travel page. The only difference is that the list of countries you can move will only contain attacker and defender countries. Choose a country from the list and region where you want to move. Then press the "Move" button to do the action.
If you don't want to move to a country from which you can fight in that battle, you can press "No thanks" link. This will turn the battlefield interface as it described above.
Note: If you are located in an enemy country and you join a battle between the enemy and one of your country allies, the moving pop-up will show only the allies of the friendly country, together with your country. Sometimes it might be cheaper to move to an allied country rather than the country where the battle takes place
- If you don't do anything in 2 minutes you need to confirm that you're still there before the battle status and heroes are updated.
- You can only see full battle stats for yourself, not for anybody else.
History of battlefield