There are 8 industries right now in the New World: 4 product industries and 4 raw material industries.
- Food - this industry uses food raw materials;
- Weapon - This industry uses weapon raw materials;
- House - this industry uses house raw materials;
- Aircraft - this industry uses aircraft raw materials.
Raw material industries
- Food raw material - it is used for the production of food;
- Weapon raw material - it is used for the production of weapons;
- House raw material - it is used for the production of houses;
- 35px Aircraft raw material - it is used for the production of aircrafts.
Resource bonus raw materials
|Productivity bonus depending on resource rarity|
|Very rare||Deer, Rubber, Granite and Neodymium||30%|
|Rare||Grain, Saltpeter, Limestone and Cobalt||25%|
|Uncommon||Cattle, Oil, Clay and Wolfram||20%|
|Common||Fruits, Aluminum, Wood and Titanium||15%|
|Very common||Fish, Iron, Sand and Magnesium||10%|
Keep in mind that if a region is not linked to the country capital, half of its resources’ productivity bonuses will be used in the formula (ex: 25% for rare will become 12.5%).
- Productivity - for details on productivity for each employee
- One:Industry - what industries were there in V1