Employee details can be accessed by clicking the Manage employees button on the Company page. The employee list and job offers of that company can be found there. General managers have also a possibility to manage company's employees and add/remove job offers. In order to hire employees, the company manager must have an Adult Title.
All employees of a citizen are listed here.
You will see:
- Name, avatar, and link to profile
- status of your employees
- red is standing for: not worked on that day
- green is standing for: worked on that day
- grey is standing for: not worked today
While hovering over productivity history, following information is available:
- not worked (red)
- worked (green)
- no information (grey)
General manager's have following options:
- Edit salary
- Note: Salary can't be decreased in first three days
- Fire employee
- Note Termination can be done at any time
The job offers screen shows all active offers you have. As General managers you also have option to:
- Edit offers
- Post new offers
How to post offers?
- Amount of offers
If general manager tries to:
- put an offer with salary less than minimum wage:
- The country's minimum wage is x.xx. You cannot set the salary lower than the minimum wage.
- put an offer with a higher amount of offers than you could let work in all of your companies:
- You can add a maximum of xxx job offers.