This page urgently needs an update! This page is very outdated, and the information may no longer be valid.
Welcome to the Military Portal
This page is still in it's early stages, but in the future, lots of things are going to be added!
For now, leave any comments or suggestions on the talk page
to make this portal as good as possible!
(Erepublik Defence & Economy Network) is a military alliance consisting of twelve (12) countries and popularly accepted as the successor to ATLANTIS due to its high concentration of former ATLANTIS members and its inherited anti-PEACE sentiments.
is a military alliance created on the 4th of December 2009. It was originally founded by fifteen countries, all of which were former PEACE GC
members. PHOENIX was thrust into WWIV
almost immediately after its creation.
Australian and African map.
represents your fighting ability in eRepublik
. In order to be an effective soldier, you will need to train
on a daily basis to keep in shape.
When fighting in a war, your strength is the fundamental factor that determines the amount of damage you inflict upon your enemies. It is multiplied by your weapon's quality, your wellness, and then doubled as a bonus. (More...)
Alucard Bloodlust is probably the most famous mercenary of eRepublik. He has fought in many wars and was the first general in the New World. This event came about when he was fighting for South Africa from America (More...)
Did you know?
- Remember to work before you train, or you work isn't as effective!
The American-Canadian War was the first major war in eRepublik, also known for being the first instance where foreign militaries played larger roles than the domestic forces.
, then president
of the United States
, decided to take advantage of the Canadian
's sparse activity by declaring war on Canada
. The resulting conflict was split into four parts; the initial conflict where the Americans
secured three regions, the forced ceasefire caused by developer intervention, the latter half of the conflict where the Canadians
and allies reclaimed the captured regions, and the signing of the peace treaty that ended the war. (More...)
S = B × 2
- S: the trainee's strength gain
- B: the trainee's bonus received from training, where s is their strength:
- If 0 ≤ s < 1, then B = 0.50
- If 1 ≤ s < 2, then B = 0.25
- If 2 ≤ s < 3, then B = 0.10
- If 3 ≤ s < 4, then B = 0.05
- If s ≥ 4, then B = 0.02
F = Q × R × S × W × 2
- F: the soldier's force
- Q: the quality of the soldier's weapon:
- If the soldier has a weapon, then Q = 1 + (Quality ÷ 5)
- If the soldier has no weapon, then Q = 1⁄2
- R: the soldier's rank (1 + (Rank ÷ 5))
- S: the soldier's strength
- W: the soldier's wellness factor (W = 1 + [Wellness - 25] ÷ 100) )
There are plenty of things that you can do to improve the Wiki's military coverage. For example: