This page urgently needs an update! This page is very outdated, and the information may no longer be valid.
Welcome to the Military Portal
This page is still in it's early stages, but in the future, lots of things are going to be added!
For now, leave any comments or suggestions on the talk page
to make this portal as good as possible!
(Erepublik Defence & Economy Network) is a military alliance consisting of twelve (12) countries and popularly accepted as the successor to ATLANTIS due to its high concentration of former ATLANTIS members and its inherited anti-PEACE sentiments.
is a military alliance created on the 4th of December 2009. It was originally founded by fifteen countries, all of which were former PEACE GC
members. PHOENIX was thrust into WWIV
almost immediately after its creation.
are wars started in conquered regions
in order to liberate them from the occupying nation's control. If you are in a region
that doesn't belong to it's original country
, you may start a Resistance War if you have fought
in the past and have the amount of gold
Resistance Wars may only be fought by citizens currently located in that region, and the defending country's alliances are not activated. (More...)
Soldiers are often left in eager anticipation as the proposal timer ticks down to midnight.
Made by Bong.
Did you know?
- ...that there are wars going on right now? Now is the best time to test your might and gain battle experience!
The Indonesia-India War
was a war fought in Asia. It was fought between Indonesia
. When Indonesia
declared war on India
quickly got MPP's with Many European Countries and this scared the Indonesians from the battle field. The Indonesians decided to adopt another method to takeover India
. The result of this war is that India
lost it freedom. It is also sometimes regarded as the battle that sparked the start of World War 3. It is so as Romania
declared war with the reason to act as a bodyguard for small Asian countries. (More...)
S = B × 2
- S: the trainee's strength gain
- B: the trainee's bonus received from training, where s is their strength:
- If 0 ≤ s < 1, then B = 0.50
- If 1 ≤ s < 2, then B = 0.25
- If 2 ≤ s < 3, then B = 0.10
- If 3 ≤ s < 4, then B = 0.05
- If s ≥ 4, then B = 0.02
F = Q × R × S × W × 2
- F: the soldier's force
- Q: the quality of the soldier's weapon:
- If the soldier has a weapon, then Q = 1 + (Quality ÷ 5)
- If the soldier has no weapon, then Q = 1⁄2
- R: the soldier's rank (1 + (Rank ÷ 5))
- S: the soldier's strength
- W: the soldier's wellness factor (W = 1 + [Wellness - 25] ÷ 100) )
There are plenty of things that you can do to improve the Wiki's military coverage. For example: