This page urgently needs an update! This page is very outdated, and the information may no longer be valid.
Welcome to the Military Portal
This page is still in it's early stages, but in the future, lots of things are going to be added!
For now, leave any comments or suggestions on the talk page
to make this portal as good as possible!
(Erepublik Defence & Economy Network) is a military alliance consisting of twelve (12) countries and popularly accepted as the successor to ATLANTIS due to its high concentration of former ATLANTIS members and its inherited anti-PEACE sentiments.
is a military alliance created on the 4th of December 2009. It was originally founded by fifteen countries, all of which were former PEACE GC
members. PHOENIX was thrust into WWIV
almost immediately after its creation.
Using a weapon
will improve the damage given to your opponents during war
. When fighting barehanded, you can only do half as much damage as you normally would, so it is wise to carry a weapon of as high of quality
possible into the battlefield
The damage you deal will increase as the quality of your weapon increases. Also, every fight consumes the highest quality weapon that you have in your inventory. (More...)
Zocky is a general in the new world and a advisor of the military alliance PEACE.
Zocky is regarded as one of the most famous strategists of the new world. He is also the present security general of PEACE(More...)
Soldiers moving to other countries only to fight are often unwelcome.
Made by Bong.
Did you know?
- ...that the higher the quality of your Weapon is, the more the damage you do?
- So remember to fight with high quality Weapons.
S = B × 2
- S: the trainee's strength gain
- B: the trainee's bonus received from training, where s is their strength:
- If 0 ≤ s < 1, then B = 0.50
- If 1 ≤ s < 2, then B = 0.25
- If 2 ≤ s < 3, then B = 0.10
- If 3 ≤ s < 4, then B = 0.05
- If s ≥ 4, then B = 0.02
F = Q × R × S × W × 2
- F: the soldier's force
- Q: the quality of the soldier's weapon:
- If the soldier has a weapon, then Q = 1 + (Quality ÷ 5)
- If the soldier has no weapon, then Q = 1⁄2
- R: the soldier's rank (1 + (Rank ÷ 5))
- S: the soldier's strength
- W: the soldier's wellness factor (W = 1 + [Wellness - 25] ÷ 100) )
There are plenty of things that you can do to improve the Wiki's military coverage. For example: