This page urgently needs an update! This page is very outdated, and the information may no longer be valid.
Welcome to the Military Portal
This page is still in it's early stages, but in the future, lots of things are going to be added!
For now, leave any comments or suggestions on the talk page
to make this portal as good as possible!
(Erepublik Defence & Economy Network) is a military alliance consisting of twelve (12) countries and popularly accepted as the successor to ATLANTIS due to its high concentration of former ATLANTIS members and its inherited anti-PEACE sentiments.
is a military alliance created on the 4th of December 2009. It was originally founded by fifteen countries, all of which were former PEACE GC
members. PHOENIX was thrust into WWIV
almost immediately after its creation.
are wars started in conquered regions
in order to liberate them from the occupying nation's control. If you are in a region
that doesn't belong to it's original country
, you may start a Resistance War if you have fought
in the past and have the amount of gold
Resistance Wars may only be fought by citizens currently located in that region, and the defending country's alliances are not activated. (More...)
Soldiers are often left in eager anticipation as the proposal timer ticks down to midnight.
Made by Bong.
Did you know?
- ...that there are wars going on right now? Now is the best time to test your might and gain battle experience!
The American-Canadian War was the first major war in eRepublik, also known for being the first instance where foreign militaries played larger roles than the domestic forces.
, then president
of the United States
, decided to take advantage of the Canadian
's sparse activity by declaring war on Canada
. The resulting conflict was split into four parts; the initial conflict where the Americans
secured three regions, the forced ceasefire caused by developer intervention, the latter half of the conflict where the Canadians
and allies reclaimed the captured regions, and the signing of the peace treaty that ended the war. (More...)
S = B × 2
- S: the trainee's strength gain
- B: the trainee's bonus received from training, where s is their strength:
- If 0 ≤ s < 1, then B = 0.50
- If 1 ≤ s < 2, then B = 0.25
- If 2 ≤ s < 3, then B = 0.10
- If 3 ≤ s < 4, then B = 0.05
- If s ≥ 4, then B = 0.02
F = Q × R × S × W × 2
- F: the soldier's force
- Q: the quality of the soldier's weapon:
- If the soldier has a weapon, then Q = 1 + (Quality ÷ 5)
- If the soldier has no weapon, then Q = 1⁄2
- R: the soldier's rank (1 + (Rank ÷ 5))
- S: the soldier's strength
- W: the soldier's wellness factor (W = 1 + [Wellness - 25] ÷ 100) )
There are plenty of things that you can do to improve the Wiki's military coverage. For example: