This page urgently needs an update! This page is very outdated, and the information may no longer be valid.
Welcome to the Military Portal
This page is still in it's early stages, but in the future, lots of things are going to be added!
For now, leave any comments or suggestions on the talk page
to make this portal as good as possible!
(Erepublik Defence & Economy Network) is a military alliance consisting of twelve (12) countries and popularly accepted as the successor to ATLANTIS due to its high concentration of former ATLANTIS members and its inherited anti-PEACE sentiments.
is a military alliance created on the 4th of December 2009. It was originally founded by fifteen countries, all of which were former PEACE GC
members. PHOENIX was thrust into WWIV
almost immediately after its creation.
Lotfire is a UK army soldier and he is part of the SAS, the UK Elites. He is Ex-SAS leader. He was the first UK general and war hero . He has also been recognized by the UK government for his work in the military by awarding him the Military Cross and making him a member of the House of Lords (More...)
A soldier departs a foreign country after he's done fighting in their war.
Made by Bong.
Did you know?
*...A Resistance War is a war for freedom. It can be started by anyone with enough gold and it works in the same manner as a normal war. It can only be started in regions which do not belong to their original owner
S = B × 2
- S: the trainee's strength gain
- B: the trainee's bonus received from training, where s is their strength:
- If 0 ≤ s < 1, then B = 0.50
- If 1 ≤ s < 2, then B = 0.25
- If 2 ≤ s < 3, then B = 0.10
- If 3 ≤ s < 4, then B = 0.05
- If s ≥ 4, then B = 0.02
F = Q × R × S × W × 2
- F: the soldier's force
- Q: the quality of the soldier's weapon:
- If the soldier has a weapon, then Q = 1 + (Quality ÷ 5)
- If the soldier has no weapon, then Q = 1⁄2
- R: the soldier's rank (1 + (Rank ÷ 5))
- S: the soldier's strength
- W: the soldier's wellness factor (W = 1 + [Wellness - 25] ÷ 100) )
There are plenty of things that you can do to improve the Wiki's military coverage. For example: