This page urgently needs an update! This page is very outdated, and the information may no longer be valid.
Welcome to the Military Portal
This page is still in it's early stages, but in the future, lots of things are going to be added!
For now, leave any comments or suggestions on the talk page
to make this portal as good as possible!
(Erepublik Defence & Economy Network) is a military alliance consisting of twelve (12) countries and popularly accepted as the successor to ATLANTIS due to its high concentration of former ATLANTIS members and its inherited anti-PEACE sentiments.
is a military alliance created on the 4th of December 2009. It was originally founded by fifteen countries, all of which were former PEACE GC
members. PHOENIX was thrust into WWIV
almost immediately after its creation.
are needed in regions
in order to heal soldiers after they fight
After you fight for the first time in a day, the Battlefield will display the "Hospital" button, which will direct you to the region page.
Hospitals can only be purchased with the proposal of the president of the country and with Congressional approval. (More...)
Blink-az was an Indonesian citizen, he was a infamous tank. He was regarded as one of the strongest tanks in the history of the new world. He was the first Indonesian to reach the rank of Field Marshal. He is now dead as he was permanently banned by the administrators of the game (More...)
Trivia, probably the most unwelcome feature of eRepublik, is no longer a part of the fighting protocol.
Made by Bong.
Did you know?
- ...that you can use the hospital only once a day?
- So remember not to fight after using the hospital. Only fight (Hospital Quality/10) times if you want to get your wellness high again.
S = B × 2
- S: the trainee's strength gain
- B: the trainee's bonus received from training, where s is their strength:
- If 0 ≤ s < 1, then B = 0.50
- If 1 ≤ s < 2, then B = 0.25
- If 2 ≤ s < 3, then B = 0.10
- If 3 ≤ s < 4, then B = 0.05
- If s ≥ 4, then B = 0.02
F = Q × R × S × W × 2
- F: the soldier's force
- Q: the quality of the soldier's weapon:
- If the soldier has a weapon, then Q = 1 + (Quality ÷ 5)
- If the soldier has no weapon, then Q = 1⁄2
- R: the soldier's rank (1 + (Rank ÷ 5))
- S: the soldier's strength
- W: the soldier's wellness factor (W = 1 + [Wellness - 25] ÷ 100) )
There are plenty of things that you can do to improve the Wiki's military coverage. For example: