| General Rank
|| 50 ▼
|| "1 Malaysia"
|| Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
| Minimum salary
|| 1 MYR
| Food bonus
| Weapon bonus
Malaysia is a nation in Southeast Asia which shares its borders with Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia.
The original territory of Malaysia is composed of several regions:
Peninsular Malaysia (occupied by 20px), Sabah (occupied by 20px), Sarawak (occupied by 20px),
Its current territories are listed below:
<video id="1Swzdnp5mbQ" width="150" height="25" desc="Malaysia's national anthem." frame="true" position="right" />
The population consist of many ethnicities, even if the biggest ones are real-life-Malaysian, with minority of Americans, Greeks, Brazillians. After these comes a huge amount of players from the rest of Europe, USA, New Zealand and Australia. This is after a huge waves of immigration. For example Hungarians, Poles and Swedes came in the early days, then later Serbs, Americans and Real-Life-Malaysians. In recent times, eMalaysia has seen a rise in the number of Greek and Turkish people migrating to eMalaysia. During the Turkish Political Takeover of Malaysia, a lot of Hungarians decided to move to Malaysia.
The IRC chat room is located at server irc.Rizon.net, #erepublik.my. Also the Old National Forum was set up after some few days. The new national forum can be found here
There aren't any big newspapers in Malaysia, but there are some active ones.
- Updated: December 25, 2012 0006 hours
The Minimum wage in Malaysia is MYR 1.
This country doesn't have any trading embargoes at the moment.
Malaysia currently has 5 Military Units.
Malaysia is currently no war.
Malaysia has following Mutual Protection Pacts:
This country doesn't have any alliances at the moment.
Malaysia's congress is referred to as Dewan Rakyat among real life Malaysians.
The Parliament of Malaysia
To acquire more information about Malaysia's inactive or defunct parties and the former names of present political parties in Malaysia, visit Defunct Malaysian Parties.
There are currently four political parties in eMalaysia. Only eMalaysian Democratic Union and Parti Rakyat eMalaysia are currently considered as the two biggest political parties in eMalaysia. Malaysia Revolution Party was dissolved on October 1, 2012. Pakatan Rakyat Malaysia renamed itself to Parti Sosialis Bersatu on 28th November 2012. Parti Sosialis Bersatu was officially dissolved on 23th December 2012. Sarikat Kebangsaan eMalaysia renamed itself to Parti MALINDO on 23rd January 2013, under the leadership of henchee.
For further information, please head over to Malaysia - Congress Elections(Past Results)
- There were no congress for August 2012 and September 2012 due to an ongoing war with eCrotia & eRomania
- Congress elections resumed on 25th October 2012
To learn more about Malaysia's former country presidents, visit Former Malaysian Country Presidents.
See Also Governments of Malaysia
To read more about Malaysia's history, head over to History of Malaysia
Summary of Malaysian History
- Founded: February 11, 2009
- First Congress: February 25, 2009 (Won by Koalisi Malaysia with 58.62% of congress seats)
- First President: Dummy Dahlan
- First Impeachment: March 21, 2009 (Dummy Dahlan was replaced by Gustavius)
- First banned president: Fischer
- First failed impeachment: April 17, 2009 (An attempt to impeach Fischer
- First war: April 28, 2009 (Thailand proposed war on Malaysia)
- First war victory: April 30, 2009 (Against Thailand)
- First training war: With Ireland and USA on June 1, 2009
- Malaysia attacks Southern Thailand on July 21, 2009
- Malaysia merges with Thailand on August 3, 2009
- Malaysia officially signs the Sol charter on August 8, 2009
- Vote on a new name for the Thai-Malaysian Union on August 14, 2009
- Second vote for the new name of the Thai-Malaysian Union on August 16, 2009
- Malaysia gains 1000 inhabitants between September 5, 2009 to September 15, 2009
- Malaysia reaches 2000 inhabitants in October 2009 but drops to 1500 by the end of October 2009
- Thailand gains independence under the protection of Sol and Malaysia as Central Thailand was liberated on November 1, 2009
- Indonesia declares war on Malaysia in November 10, 2009
- Malaysia elects its First Female President as Spykerman won the Country President elections on July 5, 2010
The new eRepublik world
- Goodbye eRepublik v1 (July 6, 2010) and Hello to V2 (July 7, 2010)
- eMalaysia PTO-ed by eSerbia as Sashapfc wins the Country Presidency elections on August 5, 2010
- eMalaysian congress dominated by eSerbian pto-ers on August 25, 2010
- eMalaysians gains back control of eMalaysia's congress on September 25, 2010 by winning majority of the seats
- eSerbian PTO of eMalaysia comes to an end as nicholas2000 wins the Country President elections on October 5, 2010
- nicholas2000 retains the Country President post since there were no elections on November 5, 2010 as eMalaysia was wiped out by eSerbia
- eUSA removed eSerbia's colonies in eMalaysia, handing over independence to eMalaysia
- First successful Training War was held between ePhilippines and eMalaysia in December 2010
- January 5, 2011, Fruitcommando wins the Country President elections
- January 2011 saw eMalaysia wiped twice during the country president elections, NE declaration against eSingapore, eMalaysia's Nation Bank was declared bankrupt and eMalaysia losses its battle against eSingapore
- Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia (PKeM) was formed on January 2011
- Fruitcommando declared NE on eSingapore again on his last day as eMalaysia's President but was voted in as President once again by Fruitcommando's group
- TeMing wins eMalaysia's Country President elections on February 5, 2011
- Sabah Returns to eMalaysia in March 2011
- Parti Demokrat Sosial was founded in March 2011, a party later regarded as a PTO-party
- eMalaysia Military Unit (EMMU) and Tentera Darat Malaysia (eTDM) were formed in March 2011
- eMalaysia joins LUNA alliance
- Peninsular returns to eMalaysia from eSingapore and Sarawak returns to eMalaysia from eIndonesia in April 2011
- Kelab Peminat Seanlam (formerly Parti Demokrat Sosial) renames itself to Fundamentalists Party with sir arianfar fv taking over as Party President in July 2011
- TeMing takes over as Party President of Peace and Freedom Party and renames it to eMalaysian Welfare Party in July 2011
- Sabah was regained due to the game's new Resistance War mechanism. eIndonesia later took Sabah in August 2011
- August 2011 also saw Fundamentalists Party rename itself to eMalaysian Liberal Party as Firebourne takes over the party in an attempt to revive the party
- Training War with eSingapore was declared in September 2011 causing eMalaysia to lose 9 congressmen seats in the same month during the votes reviewing hours
- On September 24, 2011, TeMing takes over as Country President as zonveri was impeached due to sudden inactivity
- On October 5, 2011, Indonesia declared NE against Malaysia
- On October 15, 2011, Zemion, a pto-er takes over eMalaysian Liberal Party (read more at Turkish Political Takeover of Malaysia )
- On October 18, 2011, Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia renames itself to eMalaysian National Party
- On November 29, 2011, an impeachment of the president was proposed by 6_ManowaR_9, an elected congressman, shortly after Tyson Tan was banned by the admins for using multiple accounts. Unfortunately, the impeachment was failure. Marcotje the vice president then, assumed control of the cabinet unofficially since the impeachment was a failure.
- On December 13, 2011, eMalaysian National Party renamed itself to Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia again.
- Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia renamed itself to eMalaysian Democratic Union under the leadership of Lego Man on 15th August 2012 because he wanted a new image for the party.
- On October 1, 2012, Malaysia Revolution Party was officially dissolved due to lack of members and initiative to reduce the number of inactive political parties that may be prone to pto-attacks.
- On November 28th, 2012, Pakatan Rakyat Malaysia was renamed to Parti Sosialis Bersatu.
- On December 23rd, 2012, Parti Sosialis Bersatu was officially dissolved due to lack of members interested in keeping the party alive.
National forum of eMalaysia
Malaysia in eRepublik
Get to know some eMalysians!
Come to irc, alot is waiting there
|Regions of Malaysia