|This article is outdated and the information may no longer be valid. (July 2016)|
The population consist of many ethnicities, even if the biggest ones are real-life-Malaysian, with a minority of Americans, Greeks, Brazilians. After these comes a huge amount of players from the rest of Europe, USA, New Zealand and Australia. This is after huge waves of immigration. For example, Hungarians, Poles and Swedes came in the early days, then later Serbs, Americans and Real-Life-Malaysians. In recent times, Malaysia has seen a rise in the number of Greek and Turkish people migrating to Malaysia. During the Turkish Political Takeover of Malaysia, a lot of Hungarians decided to move to Malaysia.
These are some newspapers from Malaysia:
|Monkeyboom Yau||Monkeyboom News|||
|JUJAI23||CHAK de MALAYSIA|||
|Blitz Aegis||Harian eMy|||
|Amli Nujhan||---BEYOND HORIZON---|||
|clanky4||Hillary Clintons Awesome|||
- Updated: December 25, 2012 0006 hours
This country doesn't have any trading embargoes at the moment.
Malaysia has 5 military units.
|Name||Logo||Commander||Regiments||Members||Total opponent defeats||Link|
|eMalaysian Elite Force||Amli Nujhan||3||19||1356||Malaysian Elite Forces's Profile|
|Rejimen Askar Wataniah||AllanYaul||22||569||50||Rejimen Askar Wataniah's Profile|
|Laskar Hentak Bumi||buzzlightyear||2||32||50||Laskar Hentak Bumi|
|The Ninja Kittens||Mr.JackReaper||9||249||35||The Ninja Kittens|
Last update: December 2012
Malaysia is currently in no war.
Malaysia has following Mutual Protection Pacts:
This country doesn't have any mutual protection pacts at the moment.
To acquire more information about Malaysia's inactive or defunct parties and the former names of present political parties in Malaysia, visit Defunct Malaysian Parties.
There were four political parties in eMalaysia. Only Parti Rakyat eMalaysia is currently considered to be the biggest political parties in eMalaysia, but this is due to the fact that Malaysia is occupied. This is the list of biggest 4 parties from January 2013:
|Political parties of Malaysia|
|Logo||Party name||Abbreviation||Economy orientation||Social orientation||Party president|
|Parti Rakyat eMalaysia||PReM||Center-Left||Libertarian||Atsalenios|
|eMalaysian Democratic Union||eMDU||Center||Libertarian||Muhammad Hifzan|
|Free Malaysian Party||FMP||Center-Right||Authoritarian||Jujai23|
For further information, please head over to Congress of Malaysia.
- There were no congress for August 2012 and September 2012 due to an ongoing war with Croatia & Romania
- Congress elections resumed on 25th October 2012
To learn more about Malaysia's former country presidents, visit List of presidents of Malaysia.
To learn more about Malaysia's cabinets, visit List of governments of Malaysia.
The following is the list of government organizations.
|Prime Minister's Department||The official government channel for informing citizens on various topics concerning the general population||Govt Bulletin of eM'sia|
|The central bank of Malaysia|| Official Bank of Malaysia. Regulates the monetary value for Malaysian national currency MYR,
takes care of government monetary transactions and represents the national Gold reserve
|The Social Office of eMalaysia||Helps new players with their first steps in the New World||Social Office Bulletin|
|Immigration Office of Malaysia||Checks out the background of people applying for citizenship, contacting them, and then providing information and suggestions on who to accept to the congress members.||MInt Bulletin|
|Tentera Darat Malaysia||In charge of the armies of Malaysia.||Army Bulletin of Malaysia|
|Foreign Office of eMalaysia||Establishing and maintaining relations with all the other nations in the World. (currently lost)||MoFA eMalaysia News|
|Badan Nasional Malaysia||Government companies and supply reserves|
To read more about Malaysia's history, head over to History of Malaysia.
Summary of Malaysian History
- Founded: February 11, 2009
- First Congress: February 25, 2009 (Won by Koalisi Malaysia with 58.62% of congress seats)
- First President:
- First Impeachment: March 21, 2009 (Gustavius) was replaced by
- First banned president:
- First failed impeachment: April 17, 2009 (An attempt to impeach
- First war: April 28, 2009 (Thailand proposed war on Malaysia)
- First war victory: April 30, 2009 (Against Thailand)
- First training war: With Ireland and the USA on June 1, 2009
- Malaysia attacks Southern Thailand on July 21, 2009
- Malaysia merges with Thailand on August 3, 2009
- Malaysia officially signs the Sol charter on August 8, 2009
- Vote on a new name for the Thai-Malaysian Union on August 14, 2009
- Second vote for the new name of the Thai-Malaysian Union on August 16, 2009
- Malaysia gains 1000 inhabitants between September 5, 2009, to September 15, 2009
- Malaysia reaches 2000 inhabitants in October 2009 but drops to 1500 by the end of October 2009
- Thailand gains independence under the protection of Sol and Malaysia as Central Thailand was liberated on November 1, 2009
- Indonesia declares war on Malaysia on November 10, 2009
- Malaysia elects its First Female President as Spykerman won the Country President elections on July 5, 2010
The new eRepublik world
- Goodbye eRepublik v1 (July 6, 2010) and Hello to V2 (July 7, 2010)
- Malaysia PTO-ed by Serbia as Sashapfc wins the Country Presidency elections on August 5, 2010
- Malaysian Congress dominated by Serbian PTO-ers on August 25, 2010
- Malaysians gain back control of Malaysia's Congress on September 25, 2010, by winning the majority of the seats
- Serbian PTO of Malaysia comes to an end as nicholas2000 wins the Country President elections on October 5, 2010
- nicholas2000 retains the Country President post since there were no elections on November 5, 2010, as Malaysia was wiped out by Serbia
- USA removed Serbia's colonies in Malaysia, handing over independence to Malaysia
- First successful Training War was held between Philippines and Malaysia in December 2010
- January 5, 2011, Fruitcommando wins the Country President elections
- January 2011 saw Malaysia wiped twice during the country president elections, NE declaration against Singapore, Malaysia's Nation Bank was declared bankrupt and Malaysia loses its battle against Singapore
- Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia (PKeM) was formed on January 2011
- Fruitcommando declared NE on Singapore again on his last day as Malaysia's President but was voted in as President once again by Fruitcommando's group
- TeMing wins Malaysia's Country President elections on February 5, 2011
- Sabah Returns to Malaysia in March 2011
- Parti Demokrat Sosial was founded in March 2011, a party later regarded as a PTO-party
- Malaysia Military Unit (EMMU) and Tentera Darat Malaysia (eTDM) were formed in March 2011
- Malaysia joins LUNA alliance
- Peninsular returns to Malaysia from Singapore and Sarawak returns to Malaysia from Indonesia in April 2011
- Kelab Peminat Seanlam (formerly Parti Demokrat Sosial) renames itself to Fundamentalists Party with sir arianfar fv taking over as Party President in July 2011
- TeMing takes over as Party President of Peace and Freedom Party and renames it to eMalaysian Welfare Party in July 2011
- Sabah was regained due to the game's new Resistance War mechanism. Indonesia later took Sabah in August 2011
- August 2011 also saw Fundamentalists Party rename itself to eMalaysian Liberal Party as Firebourne takes over the party in an attempt to revive the party
- Training War with Singapore was declared in September 2011 causing Malaysia to lose 9 congressmen seats in the same month during the votes reviewing hours
- On September 24, 2011, TeMing takes over as Country President as was impeached due to sudden inactivity
- On October 5, 2011, Indonesia declared NE against Malaysia
- On October 15, 2011, Zemion, a PTO-er takes over eMalaysian Liberal Party (read more at Turkish Political Takeover of Malaysia)
- On October 18, 2011, Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia renames itself to eMalaysian National Party
- On November 29, 2011, an impeachment of the president was proposed by 6_ManowaR_9, an elected congressman, shortly after Tyson Tan was banned by the admins for using multiple accounts. Unfortunately, the impeachment was a failure. Marcotje the vice president then, assumed control of the cabinet unofficially since the impeachment was a failure.
- On December 13, 2011, eMalaysian National Party renamed itself to Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia again.
- Parti Kemajuan eMalaysia renamed itself to eMalaysian Democratic Union under the leadership of Lego Man on 15th August 2012 because he wanted a new image for the party.
- On October 1, 2012, Malaysia Revolution Party was officially dissolved due to lack of members and initiative to reduce the number of inactive political parties that may be prone to PTO-attacks.
- On November 28th, 2012, Pakatan Rakyat Malaysia was renamed to Parti Sosialis Bersatu.
- On December 23rd, 2012, Parti Sosialis Bersatu was officially dissolved due to lack of members interested in keeping the party alive.
- The Malaysian Forum: National forum of eMalaysia
- Malaysia at eRepublik
- Category:People of Malaysia
- The Malaysian IRC #erepublik.my at irc.rizon.net
|Regions of Malaysia|
Current Countries - Conquered Countries